LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Help overclocking nvidia 7150m

johnnyham89

Has anyone had any success with overclocking this card? If so which driver and software did you use? Ill do anything to increase performance especially with a vista rating of 2.5 for gaming.

Im running vista 64bit with driver version 177.79. thanks

Let me give you one word of advice about O/Cing integrated GPUs. Don't. Many integrated GPUs do not have cooling systems which are well designed, and almost never as well as discrete ones. I suggest in order to optimize performance that you ditch Vista and install XP x64.

Let me give you one word of advice about O/Cing integrated GPUs. Don't. Many integrated GPUs do not have cooling systems which are well designed, and almost never as well as discrete ones. I suggest in order to optimize performance that you ditch Vista and install XP x64.

correct anzwer! =D :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Jai Vaghela

Yeh i have a dv9820 and its graphics rating was 2.5, was quite bummed, but then i installed windows live one care and ran the 'tune up' procedure and wen i updates my base scores, my Windows aero performace raised from 3.2 to 3.4 and my gaming graphics went up from 2.5 to 3.0! try it, it shud work for u!! u can also try increasing the dedicated video memory from the BIOS, I tink it shud be set at 64mb but it can b raised to 128mb in the BIOS!!

• 1 year later...
Guest Kazamaka

I installed nVidia nTunes on my system and used the 'Fine Tune' setting, it adjusts all the system voltages and and Bus Speeds and Increases CPU performance, raised all my Base scores and working great!