LaptopVideo2Go Forums

HP DV6000 Series Video Driver

tcrosser

After searching through massive google entries about FFXI and poor nvidia drivers i was led here. I found an article VERY similar to my issue and i just dont know how to go about getting a new driver off this site. Like this guy, i feel lazy for not being able to find the info myself and after being at a PC for 24 hours without moving except for a single restroom break, im tired, hungry and just as angry as when i sat down.

Reference:

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index....showtopic=18608

I use the MCP67M card in this laptop which is a HP Pavilion DV6809WM and i have the factory driver which is the only driver the HP support site gives for his card/pc.

I have restored this laptop with my CDs, tried reinstalling my stuff, and my problem with FFXI still exists and is just like everyone else with an added crash randomly and quite often.

Recap of request:

Please point me in the right direction of a driver upgrade that i know is housed here somewhere :)

thanks

I recommend using the latest 177.79 driver. It should work with your card very well.

EDIT

Found it, now if i can see how to get the custom inf and jazz so i dont BSOD my new laptop lol

Very extensive setup here. Love you guys.

Edited by tcrosser