LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Screen is corrupt when coming out of Stand-By

phoenix1972

I don't know if this has always been a problem with the system since I don't normally go into Stand-By.

But when I power on the system out of Stand-By, the screen is screwed up.

It's a hog-pog of colors all over the place. I can make our there they various icons are from memory.

But the only solution I have is to reboot.

I've tried different drivers without any luck.

Any suggestions???

I have this problem too, even with the 175.95 clevo drivers.

I don't think this problem was present with the manufacturer supplied original drivers.

What driver's/INFs do you have this problem with?

Maybe you should try some Dell drivers.

I don't know if this has always been a problem with the system since I don't normally go into Stand-By.

But when I power on the system out of Stand-By, the screen is screwed up.

It's a hog-pog of colors all over the place. I can make our there they various icons are from memory.

But the only solution I have is to reboot.

I've tried different drivers without any luck.

Any suggestions???

I too am having this problem. Same video cards (dual 8700m GTs in SLI), newest drivers, etc...

Very annoying, because this means I have to shut down every time, instead of letting it go into either standby or hibernate.

I foresee this screwing me some time in the future... working on a paper, or something, and have to do something for an hour, and come back to a randomly-colored glitchy screen, unable to read or do anything until a hard restart.