LaptopVideo2Go Forums

9500m gs and Vista x64...

TurnX

First off this is my first time visiting these forums so go easy on me :) ...

Anyway, I recently picked up the Acer 6920G laptop. Came with 3gb of ram and Vista 32 but I plan on making it 4gb of ram and uping it to Vista 64. Now the acer site only has the drivers for Vista 32, which lead me to this site in my effort to find Vista 64 drivers. So my question is which, if any, if the Vista 64 drivers listed on the site will work with my card. Also, I am slightly confused with the whole INF thing, so if someone could quickly explain what I need to do there for my laptop it would be apprecited.

Welcome to the forums :) . Any of the recent drivers for Vista 64 should work just fine with your card. Just read the FAQ to learn how to install it. (IMHO, you should put XP x64 on it instead of Vista x64. Your computer will be much faster and more responsive.)