LaptopVideo2Go Forums

New frontpage design

Teraphy

I appreciate kane3162's comment. To be honest I have to agree and the headers for the news page were a last minute change. I'm sure sn0wl is still mad at me for it! I couldn't come up with a good solution for separation. But hating it is a bit much if that is the only issue. I suspect along with that screen size you dislike that it isn't a page that stretches with screen size which makes the page a bit more lengthy? I have been thinking about cropping the posts to a general length and using a "click here to read more" format...

Headers yeah they are annoying, topic separation yea its annoying, but now (that i try finding the old site to totally compare it to) its the overall look of some parts of the redesign i hate... i miss the old one... if i could have it as an option i would take it in a heartbeat... (i tried to archive it to pull an image of the old design but they have nothing 2008 and 2007 isnt archived with styles :) , so i couldn't use MSPAINT -that's right mspaint- to show you what could be pulled from it to make the new one look better) right now it... well... it looks like a premade blog... i know u did it... but thats the look i get... (and since i do blog and read many blogs... not something i want to see in my 1 stop shop for drivers/inf's)

/cry

Edited by kane3162