• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• P.J

• deathwest

• zipper

• Andrew55

INF made and uploaded

I'll be sure to try out the new INF's later.

Edited by Shaythong

does physx work on 8600m gt? what about temps/performance?

Everything works fine with the new .inf 3.269 . Did a clean install and the CP is there. Thx mobilenvidia

@net.cat Yes, physX works on my 8600m GT with this driver pack.

Edited by Porsche

Perfect. Completely clean installation and serves as the control panel.

Thank you mobilenvidia. :)

Can anybody help me?

I'm stuck, since even after a clean uninstall (Driver Sweeper in safe mode, nTune removed first), I'm unable to install this driver...

The setup starts, works for a long time, but at the end I get the message "System was not changed", and there is no prompt for a reboot.

Nothing works after reboot, either.

I'm using the driver and the .inf included here.

Any ideas, suggestions that can help me?

Thank you!

Sh*t, I've scrolling problem in IE7 like 177.89/83/79 xD

MEGA DELAY !!!

Edited by P.J

I'm stuck, since even after a clean uninstall (Driver Sweeper in safe mode, nTune removed first), I'm unable to install this driver...

The setup starts, works for a long time, but at the end I get the message "System was not changed", and there is no prompt for a reboot.

Yep, getting worse, the same situation here; the driver won't install at all with the latest INF. I'm back in 177.79

Hi, i have an Acer Aspire 7730G with a 9600M GT and i tried to install the driver, but there comes an error, like: The driver is not combatible with your hardware... Sorry for my bad English :)

Even though the CP worked with the original INF on a dirty install I decided to try to reinstall with the new INF file. Still works just fine for me. I don't uninstall the old drivers first because whenever I've done that I cannot install a new driver (starts to load and then a message comes up stating the driver and hardware are not compatible :) . Same error as the person above me.

Edited by Twisteds7

Guest daedalus

Drivers and CP work fine on my machine. M1530, 8600M GT (G84M) 256MB GDDR3.

I downloaded from NVIDIA site and inserted the modded inf and I got the "System has not changed" message, so that method didn't work. After that I did a clean install and used the packaged drivers (w/ modded inf) from here and it works.

Hi All - I finally installed this driver on my Sony FZ-480. I used the latest INF the 3.269. I first tryed to install with the setup program but that didn't work. It looked like it had but after a reboot I had the same driver I statred with. I updated the driver which worked. I have a blu-rey driver so have been using windvd as a player. At first a movie wouldn't play with windvd so i tryed Nero Player which did work. I opened RivaTuner which showed my video to be running at a very low speed. I tryed setting Riva to 3d-performance then tryed the movie again and it worked.

I have everything that the Sony should including Control panel, function keys etc. I have not bench marked anything on this computer including the latest driver so i don't know if it is any faster. I do think it seems faster but not sure.

Harold

Actually, even though it says at the end of the setup that "System was not changed", it started working for me after a reboot.

Version number OK, CP OK, framerate OK. Even PhysX is OK! (Although I'm still unable to OC, even with the nVidia software it still locks the clocks.)

I don't get it... O_o

Ever since 177.8* came out, my GPU has always been downclocked. I could never O/C nor could I have access to performance 3d mode. The only way around this was to force performance mode via rivatuner and turn off powermizer, but, by doing so, my GPU would throttle even if it wasn't in a game after a long period of time (on desktop)

Any ideas?

Can anybody help me?

Nothing works after reboot, either.

I'm using the driver and the .inf included here.

Any ideas, suggestions that can help me?

Thank you!

hey, i had the eact same problem i tried installin other drivers but they flopped aswell, so i did a system restore which returned things to normal and let me install drivers. sorry if i couldnt be of more help

M1530, stock speed 8600M GT DDR3 256mb, T8300@2.4ghz, 4 gb ram

177.92 = 4075 on 3dmark06

I have numbers from a test on 177.79, under the same settings, and it said 3700, but that seems too low.

try downloading the driver straight from NVIDIA...

Is this Working for LapTOp Vide graphic, mine is GeForce 8400M GS ?

my Gears of War crash within 3 minutes after i lunch it, maybe i should update everything