LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v177.92 Windows Vista 64bit | NVIDIA

mobilenvidia

i still have a question... I have Vista Ultimate x64 on both my Laptop and my Desktop... and on either of them i dont see Powermizer... am i missing something?

thx

Powermizer only shows with XP as your op system not vista

Powermizer only shows with XP as your op system not vista

uhm... not quite true.

i have vista ultimate x64 and it is there. it should be there on vista, and i believe it should be there for all laptops... but yea your desktop wont show it as far as i know...

have you gone through regedit well? your probably missing a step or something...

Yeah i got problems with powermizer as well... and overclocking and heating... I used to have a really good experience, but know i can't find my place in life. haha anyone got a solution.

Unfortunately this driver doesn?t work for me.

Blue ray (power DVD) stopped working properly, NVIDIA control panel issues and some game?s won?t play anymore (Hellgate).

Back to the stock 176.02? again.

edit: Hellgate works now... Thanks.

edit: I understand now that the modded inf. breaks the MS WHQL Certificate somehow and that's the reason blue ray's won?t play.

Keep up the good work, thanks.

Edited by erico

Guest Gordon Sutcliffe

If it's of interest, this driver prevents my DVDs from playing (just a standard DVD drive) while SLi is enabled.

This is on the Rock Xtreme SL8 with 2 x 9800M GT, Vista Ultimate 64-bit.

I have a Zepto Nox notebook with Vista Ultimate 64 bit and a 9600M GT 512 GDDR 3. If I'm not mistaken my video card is supported. Only, I don't manage to get it working. I get he so know error:

"nVidia setup program could not locate any drivers that are compatible with your current hardware. Setup will now exit."

I understand I'm using the wrong inf file? Witch one should I use then?

Your reply will be mats appreciated!

I have a Zepto Nox notebook with Vista Ultimate 64 bit and a 9600M GT 512 GDDR 3. If I'm not mistaken my video card is supported. Only, I don't manage to get it working. I get he so know error:

"nVidia setup program could not locate any drivers that are compatible with your current hardware. Setup will now exit."

I understand I'm using the wrong inf file? Witch one should I use then?

Your reply will be mats appreciated!

I have installed this driver once again... games run a bit better and that's more important to me than watching dvd (blue ray).

Got this time same error as you after install... I?ve restarted vista after the install timeout and when the error appears, and I think the driver is working properly, played crysis for 6 hours after install with no noticeable problems.

And with this driver I can save program/game 3D settings... with the stock driver the settings reset to the global settings.

The driver doesn't recognizes all installed games on my system in the 3d settings menu... i hope it does on game startup.

Edited by erico

Erico.., did you quote the wrong reply?

Yesterday I've got the same error as you i think.

Just downloaded and installed the driver and modded inf again and this time installed them with no errors.

I've downloaded the modded inf from the inf enhancer. http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/enhancer

And installed the driver in windows safe mode after running driver sweeper.

The performance in crysis is even better than with yesterday's install.(I choose for perfomance in the inf enhancer)

Hope this will help you to.

• 3 weeks later...

Installed this driver on Dell Precision T5400 with dual Quadro NVS 290.

Good performance increase, but getting occasional glitches in Aero UI. No crashes/bluescreens yet though.

Edit: Caused crashes too

Edited by Matt Sharpe

• 2 months later...