LaptopVideo2Go Forums

PhysX v8.08.18

mobilenvidia

NVIDIA PhysX System Software WHQL

Version: 8.08.18

Release Date: 26.08.2008

Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)

Language: English (International)

File Size: 49.2 MB

PhysX 8.08.18

* Adds support for NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series and 200-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory.

* Experience GPU PhysX acceleration in several full games and demos today by downloading the GeForce Power Pack.

* Supports AGEIA PhysX processors and software runtimes (no change to PPU driver support).

* Includes the latest PhysX runtimes used in the latest game titles.

* Supports the following PhysX runtime engines: 2.8.1, 2.8.0, 2.7.4, 2.7.3, 2.7.2, 2.7.1, 2.7.0, 2.6.x, 2.5.x, 2.4.x and 2.3.x

* Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on GeForce via CUDA 2.0 for SDK versions 2.7.3, 2.7.2, 2.8.0 and 2.8.1 (requires graphics driver v177.81 or later).

* The PhysX control panel can be found in the Windows Start Menu under NVIDIA Corporation.

Try now. Working for me!

This surely cannot be your system in the sidebar...

Hi,

Umm I have a quadro fx 3600M and was wondering whether, even though these drivers are strictly for geforce cards, it would work on a quadro as the card is technically the same as a geforce 8800 isnt it? thanks

Should work, works with my Quadro FX 1600M.

It works on my 8600m GT.

ok. thank you. will try today)

will it work with 8400M GT?

Depends on how much memory you have. If you have at least 256m dedicated graphics RAM, it will work. If you have less, it will not work.