LaptopVideo2Go Forums

~ Console Problem.

Guest `Dreamer

Guest `Dreamer

I have a Acer Aspire 5920G (GF 8600m GT) and i would like to configure games from the console, but the tilde (~) button does not do anything at all.

I have scandinavian keyb. layout. At default the "normal" tilde button just prints out § sign. I have also tryed to change the language keyb. layout with zero luck.

Any one have solution to this problem.

Check the controls option in game and try to remap the tilde key. Some times its set as the end key or a few others if your using a laptop with a number pad due to a few keys having multiple uses such as Fnc + Something else.

Guest `Dreamer

I have Vista Home Premium x86 and one time before SP1 i was able to get the TILDE working as it should by playing around the keyb. language settings. So i was hoping there would be some tricks on that area to correct the keyb. layout.

And yes i have tought to get back to XP but just not ready to do that hassle yet.

But thankyou for the help.

Guest `Dreamer

Ok i found the problem maker in Vista, its the " Microsoft eHome 109 Keyboard " Hardware profile that is interfering the keyboard. When i just disable/uninstal the HW profile tilde works like charm in games.