LaptopVideo2Go Forums

[DELETE]8600m Overclock

Jp4Real

Hello

I'm having little problems with my video card right now. I never overclocked before and I wanted to try it. I saw on sites like here that it only get the temperature up of 2-3 degrees so its cool and you get lot more performance. I saw that you need 169.04 forceware drivers to overclock your 8600m gs because its the only one that allow OC right now. But i found this driver for vista x64 and i modded the inf file, doesnt worked IMve unistall every driver i had and nothing. I'm trying to OC with rivatuner 2.09 and value just dont save when i press enter i have a Acer 5920g with 4gb of ram (thats why i have x64) so does anybody have a tip for it or another program or driver ! please help me !

Thanks in advance

Jp4Real

Edited by Jp4Real

Found why it wasnt installing... nvAC.inf not nv_disp.inf just rename the file sorry you can delete the thread