LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Games are small FPS (Acer Aspire 6920G)

dolnma

I have a GeForce 9500M GS and the type of game NBA 07, NFS Carbon, LOTR: BFME 2, WIC are small fps.I have drivers 177.41 and I tried them in total enough, but no change.Please help.Thank you :)

Edited by dolnma

I have a GeForce 9500M GS and the type of game NBA 07, NFS Carbon, LOTR: BFME 2, WIC are small fps.I have drivers 177.41 and I tried them in total enough, but no change.Please help.Thank you :)

yea use 177.92. those seems like awesome drivers so far.

and you should overclock too... that will increase your performance.

start with a 10-15% overclock, and work your way up from there...

Those games should fly on the neewer drivers.

Those games should fly on the neewer drivers.

Wouldn't say, 9500M GS is no speed demon, matches about 8600M GT. As a matter of fact, about the same chip, a little upgraded. A decent card.

Wouldn't say, 9500M GS is no speed demon, matches about 8600M GT. As a matter of fact, about the same chip, a little upgraded. A decent card.

What I meant is that the games he mentioned would run well on the new drivers. I didn't know that it was better than an 8600m gt though.