LaptopVideo2Go Forums

CPUs clocking down even while using rm clock

Mastasmurf

So RM clock fixed my cpus from jumping around clock speed wise, but a new problem has just come up. Now it seems that after i play a game it clocks both cpus down to about half speed and theres no way i can get them to go back up to full even while under a full load, untill i restart. Ive followed all of the setting you guys have said to put into rm clock to fix this problem but it still happens. any help would be awesome. THANKS!

did you follow my instructions on a previous post? if not i can paste them on here for you to look at

did you follow my instructions on a previous post? if not i can paste them on here for you to look at

could u post them please? i dont remember what thread it was in =\...... and my bios suck arse, no options in there to mess with the processors either...

I couldnt find where i wrote it either... but here is a quick summery of RMclock settings:

Click on "cpu info" check to see that the maximal multiplier and highest voltage settings you can have.(keep note of this for later on)

Click on 'management' then on the pull down menu select:

allow direct multistep transitions

sum of CPU core loads

set "maximal performance" profile

click on 'profiles' select maximal performance for "Current" and "start up" for both AC and battery modes.

select index 8/or your last option ONLY! and select the highest voltage and multiplier that you noted down before

Also... untick the box at the bottom. "auto-adjust intermediate state VID's" (this allows only this profile to be running all the time)

Click on 'advanced CPU settings"

/ processor: every single box should be unticked. (obviously except apply these settings at startup)

/ chipset: every single box unticked except c5 and c6 modes. (obviously except apply these settings at startup)

/ CPU settings/ throttleing: every single box unticked

/ chipset: every single box except c5 and c6 modes. (obviously except apply these settings at startup)

Tick or Untick???

/ CPU settings/ throttleing: every single box.

Tick or Untick??

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
sorry.. yeah untick every box except the ones i mentioned.

still happening.....