LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v176.37 Windows Vista 32bit | NVIDIA/Acer

mobilenvidia

• 3 weeks later...

i just installed thsi driver on my new acer 5920 (with 8600 m) and it runs great. 90 fps cod4 + no menu lags in fifa :)

hi, i installed this driver and am trying to revert back to the original driver. I'm having trouble doing this because everytime i try to roll back the driver or unintall it, the laptop automatically restarts and then while restarting it has to run restart recovery for me to be able to get back into the laptop. any help?

• 3 weeks later...
i just installed thsi driver on my new acer 5920 (with 8600 m) and it runs great. 90 fps cod4 + no menu lags in fifa :)

i've 5920 and 8600mGT too. Have you got any problems connecting note with Tv by HDMI or VGA? Video and audio are ok?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, HP Pavilion with GeForce 7150M here. I'm trying to get a driver for better FPS in World of Warcraft. Will this driver do that for me? Are there better drivers out there for my purpose?

Sorry if I sound stupid, but I really am not that good at computers. Thanks!