LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Which driver shall I use, for two screens?

Guest Filip

My problem is this;

I use my laptop, and have plugged in an external screen to it (acer 22"). I now want the Acerscreen as the primary screen, and the laptop screen as secondary. I also want both screens to be in 1680x1050 /which are their standard). I have tried diffrent drivers but none of them seem to work. One of them (the 176.37) makes what I want possible, but the Acer screen is blurry when I use the 1680x1050 resultion in cloned mode, and in dual view, the resultion is "too big" for the screen, meaning the desktop overlaps the borders of the screen. How do I resolve this problem? I would be so grateful for any help.

I have a 9600M GT graphics card.

A quick second question for those who have knowledge; When I start any process (game, word etc) the process always starts in the laptop screen, whether I have it as primary or secondary? How do I make processes start in the acer screen as standard, or, how do I move game windows if the first task isnt possible?

Thank you very much.