LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Modded INFs

spysmily1

I noticed that some driver threads have no modded inf, it's grayed out. Just wanting to know if there is a reason for this and what inf do I use in this case.

Thank you for your time.

which driver is this? if there is not 'modified INF' file then it must be WHQL and will not rquire it. will be mobile hardware specific.

Sorry about the late post but have not been online for a few days. I was talking about the 169.72 32-bit XP drivers. I'm not sure what to use for my 5600fx go and am trying various drivers to find the one I like best. Another question if anyone has the time to answer is if 17x.xx drivers don't support my card in any form.

Sorry, but I do believe that Nvidia has stopped supporting the FX series with the 177 drivers.

Sorry, but I do believe that Nvidia has stopped supporting the FX series with the 177 drivers.

I thought I might have seen that somewhere but could not find the source of info.

Thanks for your reply.

Mentioned here also a couple of times, last time here, go5200/177.xx :

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index....sult_type=posts

Your link is either broken, the page was removed, or it does not work for me. Thanks for trying to help me out though.