LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Acer 5920G

idro

Hello guys, I don't know if I should question this in here but here I go.

I have an Acer Aspire 5920G and right when I bough it I deleted vista and installed XP. The problem was that I didn't notice that the recovery disc was inside the computer's hard drive. I deleted this partition and created 2 new partitions to install XP and some other stuff.

Well what I'm asking here is if you guys know someway to go back to Vista with all drivers and utilities of Acer, like it comes from the manufacturer. Since I don't have the recovery partition anymore maybe I can download some CD/DVD with it and do the recovery :)

I hope you guys can help me!

Grats Edu

yeah.. maybe someone with the same system can send you one.

or you could ask acer to send one out. they will probably charge a hefty price.

I think you should just stick to XP. waaayyyyy better!

Or find the drivers yourself using google. going from XP to vista is easy as!

I fully agree. (about staying with XP.) You might even try 64-bit XP. It performs better in a number of situations, and it is generally easy to find drivers for Intel-based systems for XP x64.

I fully agree. (about staying with XP.) You might even try 64-bit XP. It performs better in a number of situations, and it is generally easy to find drivers for Intel-based systems for XP x64.

I was thinking about moving to XP x64 but after googling hard I didn't found compatible driver. Do you guys know where I can find?