LaptopVideo2Go Forums

system has not beed modified?

kudougw

i just heard about this webside and i tried few new ones, (174.74 177.92 177.83) and everytime i get this : system has not beed modified, to install later, run the program later..... i did copy and paste the modded INF file. but its just not working

ps: somehow i cant download the drivers from this forum/website, i downloaded all drivers from guru3d.

my spec:

G1s asus

2.2g CPU 2 cores

8600M GT 256 DDR2

Try downloading these and see (with modded inf). I don't see why they won't work:

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index....showtopic=20270

These are for vista 32 bit

ty for reply, the thing is i cant download from the forum, i right click and save as, then window pop up and say cant download.

Try restarting your laptop. I don't know why this is happening. It's working for me.

Try a different browser. Also can you download any drivers or are you just having problems with a specific driver?

problem solved, ty for replies guys, i used Nvidia mobility modder to modifie the INF instead of download it,

I would still like to know what browser you are using. Someone complained of this problem in the past, and I could not help them. Maybe now I can establish a pattern...