LaptopVideo2Go Forums

MXM card

Guest Dr.Mo

hello @ll, I have a notebook amilo 1667G, the Graphic-card (ATI READON X700) is broken, can i use a mxm Graphic-card ? if yes, which one? and how much costs that Graphic-card ?

thank you very much in advance.

Dr.Moh

Düsseldorf-Germany

do you have any store in germany ??

hurry

*) sorry 4 my bad english :P :) :)

The amilo a1667 is mxm upgradeable, I think this is the same as the 1667G (the 1667G is simply the german version).

laptopvideo2go does not actually sell graphics cards, you need to read through mxm-upgrade and email them to ask if they have any compatible cards.

mxm-upgrade is (I believe) Belgium based but they will ship internationally.

Edited by Phnx

Guest bodycount

Hi folks,

The A1667-G/EX does support MXM I to III! You can upgrade with all modules -theoretically!!!!! Practise has shown another reality! If you want I still got a ati x700 for sale! Give me your e-mail address and I'll send you an offer!

Regards from (- to as well) Germany!!!!!

• 2 months later...
Guest nnannos
Hi folks,

The A1667-G/EX does support MXM I to III! You can upgrade with all modules -theoretically!!!!! Practise has shown another reality! If you want I still got a ati x700 for sale! Give me your e-mail address and I'll send you an offer!

Regards from (- to as well) Germany!!!!!

I am interested in x700 mmx for amilo 1667g2 mine was broken.email me please nnannos@hotmail.com but i live in greece. do you have any account on ebay???