LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Is There A Relationship? O.o

Boobtastic

Hi guys, for this post, I'm calling on the users of LaptopVideo2Go.com for a little experiment. As part of my AP Statistics project, I want to know 2 things: how many operating systems you have installed on your computer (including virtual OS'es) and how many hours you devote to gaming per day on average. I can't use your answer as data if you only answer to one of the topics. And other than just being an AP project, this will also be an interesting thing to know. So post away you bloggers!!! :)

I have 1 OS, Windows XP x64, installed on my PC. Each day, I generally spend .5 or less hours gaming.

I have one os on my system (Vista x86) and I probably devote on average 2 hours to gaming. On weekends, sometimes about 6 hours on a stretch.

1 OS, Vista x64, 2 hours of gaming.

1 OS, windows xp x64 pro SP2

1 virtual OS windows xp x86 pro SP2

15 min a spent on gamin =)

Edited by F3nNec

1 OS (Vista Ultimate x64)

2-4 hours of gaming a day after work and school before i go to sleep :)

Whoa! I definitely forgot to mention: I have Windows XP x86 sp3 running in MS VPC.

3 Os'es. Vista X86 and X64, and Xp X86, gaming about 2 hours a day, depending on how bored i am really!

Edited by aliveanddead86