• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wook

• Mushu

• Spread Firefox

• mobilenvidia

If PowerMizer doesn't work on your computer you can just try disabling the NVIDIA Display thing in services.msc and also disable all NVIDIA related startup items in msconfig. :)

If PowerMizer doesn't work on your computer you can just try disabling the NVIDIA Display thing in services.msc and also disable all NVIDIA related startup items in msconfig. :)

however... if you disable the "NVIDIA Display Driver Service" then your driver will not work, and 'standard VGA adapter' will be running.

For me it worked fine. Maybe I explained it wrong. :)

For me it worked fine. Maybe I explained it wrong. :)

there are three nvidia services that run by default. driver display, help and another one (can not think at the moment) the last two are fine to disable.. (i have the last two disabled)

Yes, Digital Vibrance steps as 33% 66% 100% only and not works at all with any value.

XP Pro SP3

GeForce 8600M GT

(it works in 177.92)

I guess I got lucky for once. I'm running these on an M1730 with 8800GTX SLI 637/950/1500 and everything works great - no digital vibrance problem.

Thank You Jesus...

I think the last one is the tray icon.

well...

can this driver worked for nVIDIA® GeForce® 8600M GS..?

Every driver here will work as long as you use the modified inf file. some are WHQL for certain cards and do nt require the modified inf.

Could also disable 'nwiz.exe' in the startup tab. but this disables nvidias function to support up to 30 additional monitors.

Is anyone have tried those drivers on the m17x? I am really interested but I don't want to format for nothing....

why would you have to do a format?

Because obviously I don't want to have 2 OS on the same machine.... it's boring and .... boring......

I'll be trying these drivers again.

Edited by Shaythong

Sorry it was not obvious to me. Quite a few people run multipul operating systems or boot configurations.

I must have missed the part where you mentioned you were running two Operating Systems

Help, I downloaded the driver and the modded inf file, extracted the files to a folder copied the modded inf over the one that was extracted and ran Driver Cleaner (following their uninstall of my previous "beta" driver. It all installed fine but I get an error that states something like: This driver is for an older version of Windows and can not be used, system is now using the basic crappy windows driver.

I have a Clevo M57U laptop with an NVidia Ge Force Go 7950 GTX and everything was fine until AOC decided the beta driver that was working since released (ver 6.14.11.7580 from 5/14/2008 was no longer adequate to run the damn game. Now I have no idea what driver to use as this is the newest one. Only thing I can think is that my WinXP Home SP3 is an issue maybe?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

I guess I got lucky for once. I'm running these on an M1730 with 8800GTX SLI 637/950/1500 and everything works great - no digital vibrance problem.

Thank You Jesus...

Same problem here with Digital Vibrance. I reverted to 177.92 and things are back to normal.

well if that is the case, trying the 'have disk' method wont work either. Try the driver before. 177.92. see if that has the same issue.

Hello,

I can't find driver for my video card (nVidia GeForce 8400M GS) which works under Windows XP. Please who helps me? Thanks for answer.

Is anyone have tried those drivers on the m17x? I am really interested but I don't want to format for nothing....

Reup

still no-one have an idea about the m17x?

Reup

still no-one have an idea about the m17x?

I don't know or this will help you, but I am going to try these drivers on my M1730 under Windows Vista 32-bit.

Don't work video via HDMI :)

What HDMI, on which machine, explain a bit more please Guest man! ^^