LaptopVideo2Go Forums

are ths servers slow...?

Guest vicariouscheese

Guest vicariouscheese

so i got myself a sager np2096 with a 9600m GT. the drivers that came with the laptop are 176.02 and i would like to try out some higher drivers (maybe even 177.98 :) ) but i cant seem to download any drivers from here... is anyone else having these issues right now?

so i got myself a sager np2096 with a 9600m GT. the drivers that came with the laptop are 176.02 and i would like to try out some higher drivers (maybe even 177.98 :) ) but i cant seem to download any drivers from here... is anyone else having these issues right now?

I'm asking the same question...aren't these speeds slow?

Welcome to my world... got the same problem and im stuck with default driver for my graphic card!!!! i uninstalled the other one hoping to install a new one from here... so everything is so slowwwwwww now :) HELP US!!!! :)

Welcome to my world... got the same problem and im stuck with default driver for my graphic card!!!! i uninstalled the other one hoping to install a new one from here... so everything is so slowwwwwww now :) HELP US!!!! :)

The reason everything is so slow is not because of our server, but because the CPU is having to do all the drawing work in the absence of a functional graphics card. Now, you should just download and install the latest driver. If you are having problems with the download, I would recommend using a different browser.