LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Urgent Help

Guest Flaremobile

Guest Flaremobile

Hi if anyone could help me i would be grateful tx..first off to start i got an acer aspire 5290G Laptop on vista home premium 32 mb OS.using the nvidia 8600M GS 256mb.i

Problems

I formatted my hdd .after al dat was done it installed all the drivers except two the graphics card driver and something else here wat it said

Description

Windows installed driver software that supports the basic features of your Standard VGA Graphics Adapter. Its manufacturer may provide software that enables additional features.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: PnPGenericDriverFound

Architecture: x86

Hardware Id:

OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3

Locale ID: 7177

This is what i tried .

i went to the acer site download the nvidia driver for this laptop but never work.on the start menu it kept on flashing in to a black screen every 10secs den restarts after a while

i searched google alot of times trying to solve none helped.

i found this site downloaded a couple of drivers with this hardware search filter PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0425&SUBSYS_01211025&REV_A1 vista 32mb

i tried most of the drivers but they al did not seem to work.they kept flashing like the one before and did some weired stuff.

anyway i went into safemode everytime and uninstalled the drivers here i am stuck with where i started off which no where n wasted alot of time.N using standard VGA Graphics cant play games or do much

Please if youl can help i will be grateful even willing to make a donation through paypal

maybe if ul can tell me where to get the orginal driver which came with it i wuld be grateful ot anyway to fix this problem

thanks alot Pls pls pls

Format drive again, install vista back on. Then...

First driver you should install is the video.

second is the Chipset

then anything else. see if that works.

try and download the new driver here:

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index.php?showtopic=20810

download the driver AND.. the 'modified inf file'

Then extract the driver to a folder, and copy the modified inf file to that same folder. click replace existing file when prompted to.

Then you can run setup hassel free.

Guest Flaremobile
Format drive again, install vista back on. Then...

First driver you should install is the video.

second is the Chipset

then anything else. see if that works.

try and download the new driver here:

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index.php?showtopic=20810

download the driver AND.. the 'modified inf file'

Then extract the driver to a folder, and copy the modified inf file to that same folder. click replace existing file when prompted to.

Then you can run setup hassel free.

Bro i tried it but it dont work this is what i did

i formatted my hdd with acer erecovery then i tried istalling the driver that u suggested.still did the something as beofre .

i forget to say it comes up with a error nvdlkmn or something like thaht as a error and recovered sucesfully it keeps on sayin dat n flshing into a black screen after resarting.is their anything else that i can do