LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Warhammer Online CRASH REPEATEDLY

phebo

hello i have a compaq 8510w with NVIDIA Quadro FX 570M and atleast once every half hour i crash on warhammer online. I dont have this problem with any other game i was wondering if there was a driver i could get that would help me with this problem please post one if it will help me.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm haing the exact same problem on a laptop with Geforce 7600.

Nothing works, I have re-installed everything including XP and several drivers. And nothing works.

Its totally impossible for me to play, even though I played before, with lesser crashing.

Please if anybody has the answer ...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Robert McMahan
I'm haing the exact same problem on a laptop with Geforce 7600.

Nothing works, I have re-installed everything including XP and several drivers. And nothing works.

Its totally impossible for me to play, even though I played before, with lesser crashing.

Please if anybody has the answer ...

I hate to put it this way, but Me too. Ihave an HP a730n with 1.5GB ram and a Radeon X600 video card. I crash about .5 hour to an hour. It seems to happen when the screen gets busy. Very frustrating. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Robert McMahan

• 3 weeks later...

I playing with warhammer... I using a GeForce 8400M G on Acer Aspire 5520G with 4GB of ram memory. In next time i think to upgrade my laptop with a GeForce 8600M GT!

For the crash many people they have had some problem!

The italian comunity manager i'v say to me that the new patch (in coming days) 1.06 resolve most part of problem.

We hope this :)

• 1 month later...

you know i played this game for 3 months with no problems using a custom driver from this site. reformatted and i crash everytime i move. whatever driver i had before must of been awesome because i have no idea what it was and it worked for every game.