LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Pro Evolution Soccer 2009, Quadro NVS 140

Guest slname

Guest slname

Is it possible to somehow "boost" my graphic card (Quadro NVS 140) in order to play PES2009 on high details? The requirements are 256VRAM, Pixel Shader 4.0, DirectX 9.

I have 128MB of RAM on the graphic card, and up to 256MB when combined with computer RAM, is there a way to make the game think I have 256 video RAM available for the game?

No, that would be impossible. One should eliminate from one's mind that computers or their related software have even the slightest ability to think. That is the ultimate limiting factor of computer usability. However, your card shouldn't have difficulty with this game. Most likely you should be able to play game on high settings.

Guest slname
No, that would be impossible. One should eliminate from one's mind that computers or their related software have even the slightest ability to think. That is the ultimate limiting factor of computer usability. However, your card shouldn't have difficulty with this game. Most likely you should be able to play game on high settings.

I DO have trouble playing this on high settings. When I try selecting high settings, the game says my card doesn't support that, and states that the requirements are 256MB of VRAM, Pixel Shader 3.0 and DirectX 9 compatible card...

• 1 month later...