LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Brothers in arms hells highway

Cursed

Just got the game today and for some odd reason the game stops and sometimes crashes and if it doesnt crash i get reduced fps for some reason.

Ive been trying out some diffrent drivers but i dont know witch one i should go for.

Manufacturer: Acer

Model: Aspire 5920g

Ram: 4gig

GFX card: Nvidia Geforce 8600m gt

Guest cursed
Just got the game today and for some odd reason the game stops and sometimes crashes and if it doesnt crash i get reduced fps for some reason.

Ive been trying out some diffrent drivers but i dont know witch one i should go for.

Im still having problem that the game freezes and resumes with massivly reduced fps.

Anyone got any idea what it could be?

I recently purchased this game and have a Dell XPS M1730 with 8800GTX Dual SLI cards. I have noticed that when I enable SLI and run the game, i get extremly laggy gameplay. Just moving around in the game gets to the point where it is totally unplayable. I then was playing aound with the settings and disabled SLI (So using the one video card) and low and behold, the game is totally playable and plays perfectly.

I have the latest video card drivers V179.13. Up to this point, I was using the stock standard dell drivers, so the speed will probably be the same regardless of what drivers ou are using. Correct me if i'm wrong.. But as far as I can tell, disabling sli works a treat.

I'm hoping someone else can explain why disabling SLI gives much better gameplay and smoothness than using SLI? What's the point of having dual video cards when you can use them. Im wondering if I made a huge mistake in purchasing dual video cards for this reason. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

same laptop and same issue....i tried 163.79 , 163.75 , 174.20 , 174.74 , 176.37 , 176.92 , 180.44 drivers but i can't solve. can anyone help me?? didn't find 169.04 for my laptop..

Edited by tastieralesta

• 1 month later...