LaptopVideo2Go Forums

PLEASE HELP - lost my grpahics card setting on Toshiba X205

aeyvba2008

I all. I stupidly did a Windows reinstall as I was hoping to sell my Toshiba X205 laptop and I also deleted the Windows_old files. But then when my customer turned up all the bundled software (wifi, bluetooth) had gone and my video card had reverted to a standard VGA one. Needless to say I lost the sale!!

I REALLY need the money so please can someone help me revert back to the original settings of NVIDIA® GeForce® 8700M GT?? Please can you help explain this in a really simple step by step process also as I'm not too technical when it comes to under the bonnet things. I appreciate you're responses greatly. Thanks.

I all. I stupidly did a Windows reinstall as I was hoping to sell my Toshiba X205 laptop and I also deleted the Windows_old files. But then when my customer turned up all the bundled software (wifi, bluetooth) had gone and my video card had reverted to a standard VGA one. Needless to say I lost the sale!!

I REALLY need the money so please can someone help me revert back to the original settings of NVIDIA® GeForce® 8700M GT?? Please can you help explain this in a really simple step by step process also as I'm not too technical when it comes to under the bonnet things. I appreciate you're responses greatly. Thanks.

For anyone whose interested I took my PC online and Windows did an auto update of 34 installs and everything (nearly everything) came back. Video card, wifi etc.

You should probably install the latest graphic drivers from this website. The ones that Microsoft has are often quite old.