LaptopVideo2Go Forums

9600m gt GDDR3 Acer 5920g

Guest Guest

So basically, I can finally get a hold of a 9600m GT GDDR3 from Zepto. My current Laptop I would like to upgrade is the Acer 5920g. Theoretically, is this plausible? I've read somewhere in the forums about a c90s with a 9600m gt bought from ebay. The Thread owner basically did not mention any flashing of vbios and got the card to work, any chances it would happen on my laptop too?

he said zepto, and to guest "guest" I would say it is possible, you just need to find the acer's 9600m gt bios.

he said zepto, and to guest "guest" I would say it is possible, you just need to find the acer's 9600m gt bios.

I already have the bios, so I guess I would have to do a blind flashing for it to work then? I really hope there would be a display , then it would be so much easier

I already have the bios, so I guess I would have to do a blind flashing for it to work then? I really hope there would be a display , then it would be so much easier

Please send me acer vbios for 9600m gt.

I've got Acer 6920g and I would like to upgrade to 9600m gt as well.

Please send mi to szfordy@wp.pl

Thank you

Regards

Hi, I understand you got the card from zepto. But how? I searched and went to the website but can find nothing on video card upgrades. Is there an online store somewhere? Or do i need to contact them directly? Which country you go it from? Please help.

can you tell me where to get one 9600m GT card??

E-mail me : laichiongwee@hotmail.com

can you tell me where to get one 9600m GT card??

E-mail me : laichiongwee@hotmail.com

eBay's got a few: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:IT&ih=008 Just search for "NVIDIA MXM" or "ATI MXM" and you should find a couple.

Hi, I understand you got the card from zepto. But how? I searched and went to the website but can find nothing on video card upgrades. Is there an online store somewhere? Or do i need to contact them directly? Which country you go it from? Please help.

please email me as well. : jimmyhor@gmail.com

I am also using using acer 5920g lets share our experience with upgrading his notebook.

Come on... send me someone Vbios for Acer 9600m GT and little how to do this on my own..

If I get a card what to do to upgrade Vbios and enjoy better graphic.

Thank u....

szfordy@wp.pl

• 5 weeks later...