LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Need a new Budget GameBook

BitzFreak

Mmm OK. But why? Note that Clevo don't ship in my country...

BitzFreak

Anything under the 88xx/98xx would be like a 8700M GT. A single one of those is not very good. I would know.

Look at the graph. http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index....showtopic=21280

Also there is definitely a reseller that will sell to your country.

http://forum.notebookreview.com/showthread.php?t=264311#nl

Ask on the forum there if you need help finding one.

Out of the brands that ship to you the best brands you have to choose from are Asus and MSI. I have an Asus and I have yet to see a single crash OS related or hardware related. I have also called them for a 64-bit OEM recovery disc. The guy told me that he couldnt do it, but took my address "incase he could later" and about a week later I got it in the mail for free.

Laptops4U is bankrupt, and XXODD is very, very very expensive... They have only Intel Graphic Accellerators in my price range...

I use xoticpcs.com

They are US based, but I think they can ship to you. You can try contacting them and asking for Justin. He is a very helpful guy.

you could go with a G1s or G50 by asus/ they have the 9700 GT 512 MB DDR3. Its an ok card.

The next step up would be the G71s. The upgrade of my system. has sli 9700GT and 1066 FSB and quad core!! But that would be 2,500 Euro. Dam expensive!

Like already stated sli 8700 or 9700 is ok. but you will need a faster processor to use sli. mine manages ok but thats because its duo core 3.6 Ghz