LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Driver not available

Kanegasi

I already posted in the driver's thread, but when I found out about the autoposting driver thing, I figured I'd post in the support forum. Here's the thread/driver: http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index....showtopic=21179.

I did a search through your drivers and this is the latest driver that supports my card without modding the inf, but the download link is broken. Is there any way I can get this driver?

Works fine for me, what browser are you using?

We don't use an auto posting script that I'm aware of. (at the moment anyway)

We have a program that you put some numbers and stuff in, and it puts it in a standard format, then we manually post it with copy and paste.

Anyway that link works fine for me.

You might have a firewall/browser url referral problem.

I've tried both FireFox (the one I use) and IE. Both say the same thing:

How did you end up here?

Please go back and try again.

And the url I end up at:

http://download.laptopvideo2go.com/nvidia/...eries/17808.exe

As mentioned, it may be a firewall problem, try changing your settings to see if it makes a difference.

I found the problem: FireFox

I have this addon that allows me to embed IE in a tab. I used IE-tab to try the download and it didn't work. I finally tried IE itself and it allowed me to download it. I've downloaded drivers from you guys in the past, but I have no idea why FireFox stopped now. I have no firewalls enabled. I dislike firewalls. I even have my router dmz'd to my computer. I can't imagine anything that would've made this problem at all. Anyways, I have the driver. If you would like to give me suggestions on how to fix my FireFox though, that would be awesome.

I think firefox isn't telling the page that your are trying to download the driver from here. (vs from another site)