LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Ge Force g07400

Pauleta83

Hi guys! I own a hp pavilion dv5184, it comes with a gforce go 7400 and i can't seem to find any updates for my drivers! Sorry to bother you with this, but i installed a game and when I start it, i get a blue screen and the computer reboots! I was told it was a graphi problem but I am sure my graphic board can run the game! can anyone help me? thank you so much

Please give more info! What's your current driver version? What's your OS? Paste here the error description and error code that appears on the blue screen.

The information shown on the blue screen you mentioned could be helpful. There's an option not to automatically reboot system after blue screen appearence, let's turn it on (I'm using a Polish OS but I'll try to guide you somehow). Right click 'my computer', go into 'properties', choose a tab called 'advanced settings', next in the section called 'informations about system boot, system failures and debugging' (or something like that) click the 'settings' button. Now in the window that popped up there should be an 'automatically reboot' option - turn it off.

Now please post the error information appearing on the blue screen, including the error code if there's one.

Firstly install one of the latest drivers, that often solves many popular issues. You may find guides in my signature.

Hi again! My driver version is 84.54! My OS is xp 32bit. The error description is "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL". And the only code that appears is

"STOP : 0x000000D1(0x00000000 , 0x00000002 , 0x00000008 , 0x000000). Can you tell me which driver version I should download? And should I uninstall the older driver? If so, how can I do that? Thank for your help!

Hmm... When the blue screen shows up, is there a line saying "Probably caused by: xxxx.xxx" or something like this?

Anyway, I found that:

http://support.microsoft.com/search/defaul...log=LCID%3D1033

Hopefully you'll find a solution there.

Can you tell me which driver version I should download? And should I uninstall the older driver? If so, how can I do that?

I often suggest 178.24.

To uninstall a driver you go into control panel, and "Add/remove programs", next look for Nvidia driver and uninstall it.

Edited by Claw

I still can't run the game! I installed the driver and everything seems ok but when I start the game the same error as I reported before occurs.... :)

Which game is this?

Pro evolution soccer 2009! I can run fifa09, assassin's creed and others... but I can't play PES ...

And this game is the only one that you are having problems with?

• 2 months later...
Guest Padreco

i have the same problem here... i have a hp pavillion dv5296ea with geforce go 7400 and i can play games like assassin's creed and i can't play pes 2009... the same blue screen occour... i had installed 178.24 drivers. i installed 180.70 and have the same blue screen...

maybe is not the graphic.....