LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Graphix card problem.......

Guest Mr. Tushar

Guest Mr. Tushar

my pc is intel core2quad 2.4 and 4gb ram.........so i install nvdia8400se 512mb graphix card............is this good for high quality gaming........can i play Assasign creed, Crysis warhead smoothly........

if its fail give me some advice to which graphix card is perfect to my pc.............

no, 8400 is weak, get at least 8600 or above if you want to be able to turn some eye candy up, get 8800 or 9600 theyare the best solutions in power consumption and horse power

A better way to understand Nvidia's models if I am not mistaken is by considering that the initial digit i.e. (8700) means the generation of cards; in the example it is the 8th. and the second digit provides a 1-9 scale for the power of the card (7). Then again many factors not considered in this basic overview take part such as memory, cores, clocks and many other things. :)