LaptopVideo2Go Forums

nVidia GF 8600m GT, Need the last good working drivers

Sten1ey

Having some problems with my video card drivers, can some one advice me something working ?

P.S. Windows Vista 32 bit installed

Edited by Sten1ey

Try ForceWare 180.43 !! :)

I would second the 178.24 as the 180.43 are known to give problems, but it's always a good option.

Thats ok..but, some 1 know rus drivers for Asus ? :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey...

I have the laptop Asus G2s..probs here is that m stuck with 7.15---2007 drivers....

need help,wanna update....?

if anything pls let me know

thanks

why do you need russian drivers? i usually use english and they always work fine with russian vista x86. :) currently using Dox 180.84 on my 8600m gt 512 ddr2

Hey...

I have the laptop Asus G2s..probs here is that m stuck with 7.15---2007 drivers....

need help,wanna update....?

if anything pls let me know

thanks

1. download new drivers from this site - you can choose them from the benchmarks` results or smbd`s advice :)

2. if you choose nVidia drivers, you will also need the modded .inf - you can download it from the top of the drivers` page. Dox drivers can be installed "as is", without using modded .inf.

3. Delete your current GPU drivers manually or using driver sweeper, then reboot.

4. install your new drivers: extract them into the folder, replace the original .inf with the modded one.

5. run setup. physX supporting drivers: if you`re stuck on the middle of the instalation progress, kill the physX process, later you will be able to install it manually.

6. enjoy :)

post back if you won`t get the result