LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Benchmark 9800m GTS ---- GREAT!

Guest Danielebaggio

Cool, can you please post also your score for 1280x1024 resolution. I get 9150 with that driver.

try to use 1280 x 800, its what most people benchmark with so you can get a good comparison.

overclock i get just on 10,000 3Dmark '06

Standard resolution for benchmarking is 1280x1024 for 3dmark06. Obviously if you screen won't support that then you can either use an externa monitor or run it at a lower res, but your score won't be comparable with others at the standard res if you use eg 1280x800

it is the default resolution for 3dmark 06, but majority of people can not run that resolution. especialy since the majority of laptops sold are 15". hence why most people test @ 1280 x 800. but obviously up to you.

• 11 months later...
Guest deathkill

Hey guys i recently bought a laptop similar to the gateway FX, its actually a european version called iPower GX by Packard Bell

i ran a 3D Mark 06 @ 1280x800, everything was stock i jus updated the drivers on the nVidia site to 186.81, and got a score of 9718.

system specs :

windows vista 32-bit

P8700 @ 2.53 Ghz

9800M GTS 1GB

4 gig ram

500GB hard drive

i think its a pretty high score for these specs, what do you guys think?...maybe if i OC the cpu and gpu i might be able to break 10 000? thx