LaptopVideo2Go Forums

hd 3650 in amilo pi 1536

Guest guigua794

Lennart, do you mean you got the exact card from that exact place?? if not, what is your core speed of the 3650? how much ram, and what type of ram?

Guest guiguia794
Yes this is possible i've got it too and i got 4127 3dmark06.

There is one problem DVI out wont work anymore.

thx but what is your bios <<<<<??

and is it any modifficcation to put the card in it port ?

sorry but i'm french

thx

Guest Lennart
thx but what is your bios <<<<<??

and is it any modifficcation to put the card in it port ?

sorry but i'm french

thx

I got my card from this store http://stores.ebay.nl/osstore001_Video-TV-...0QQftidZ2QQtZkm

but he doesn't have it in stock anymore i bought it for 140 euro with shipping and handling.

The card has 256mb ddr3 memory.

Manufacturer ATI

Series Mobility Radeon 3000

Codename RV620 / M86

Pipelines 120 - unified

Core Speed * 600 MHz

Shader Speed * 600 MHz

Memory Speed * 700 MHz

Memory Bus Width 128 Bit

Memory Type GDDR3

Max. Amount of Memory

Shared Memory no

DirectX DirectX 10.1, Shader 4.1

Current Consumption

Transistors 378 Million

Features Powerplay 7.0, PCI-E 2.0, 2 dual-link-fähige DVI Ausgänge (HDCP fähig), integrierter DisplayPort Ausgänge. bis 2560x1600

Notebook Size medium sized

Date of Announcement 07.01.2008

You dont need to modify the laptop just stick it in add some thermal greese and go.

Can you send a copy of your video bios jaseyfacey@yahoo.com

cheers

green PCB. bios 1.19 on my amilo. and the hd3650 has a hp bios.

Hi, is the card with the HP BIOS the red card? and is it GDDR3 also? If so, would you be so kind as to extract your bios with RBE (Radeon Bios Editor) and post the file please?

I am having a problem with mine.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Lennart, I was just wondering how much performance gain or loss if I switch to a 3650, since my 8600m gt downclocks all the time, really annyoing. i got mine from guigua794 have stated. should be here shortly

Guest Lennart

I overclocked my card with an extra 100 mhz core&mem but i dont see an increase in 3dmark06 score. I did it with an bios flash. gpuz shows me that i have 700/800. can anyone tell me the problem.

I overclocked my card with an extra 100 mhz core&mem but i dont see an increase in 3dmark06 score. I did it with an bios flash. gpuz shows me that i have 700/800. can anyone tell me the problem.

What was your score before and after overclocking? And what bios did you use to overclock?

Guest Lennart
what clock speed did you use to get 4678 ? what machine are you using, does it get hot on your machine?

700 core 800 memory. on the amilo pi1536 with the standard core duo t2300 1,66 ghz

I am running stock with the guigua794 mentioned one, 4400 ish 3dmark06(don't remember the exact number). Company of heros 46 FPS avg, maxxed out settings no AA at DX9. Far Cry 2 DX9 top 3 highest, set all others to high(no fps check). Crysis very high settings, texture minimum, model detail+shadow medium at 848x480, still stutters at precaching, but after precache, runs like cupcake.

over all, good card, but runs pretty hot.