LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Drivers Geforce Go 7900GS

Guest Yannick

Guest Yannick

Sorry about open this topic, but i've a question. I've a Toshiba P100-332 with a Geforce Go 7900GS, and when i enter here in this website i stay a little confuse cause there are many drivers and i wanted to download one from here for my graphic card but i dont know which one is the best for that card. At moment i've 177.92 on Vista 32-bit but if anyone can help me please, which one is the recommended to use i will appreciate. Thanks!

Guest Yannick

I've installed that drivers and i dont see nothing changed. I continue to have some breaks on GRID even or medium or maximum. Can be my RAM? I've 2GB DDR2-533mhz... or can be my hard-drive? I've 200GB 4200rpm. I really dont know what to do, something is strange...

Guest Yannick

I've a Toshiba p100-332, with that Geforce Go 7900GS, anyone that has one can say me what i've to do and what i've to change on Riva Tuner and Powermizer to get best performance with my Go 7900GS?

Don't expect wonders from 7900GS. Overclocking in RivaTuner has been described several times on this forum, you may want to do a search.