LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Best Driver for nVidia 7600 Go?

Guest Cyb

Hello Everyone :)

I've been searching a long time in this forum to find out which could be the best driver for my Geforce 7600 Go.

After many Topics I'm a little bit confused right now ...

In some Topics I've read that the 177.92 is the best one. Another user said the 178.24 is excellent and a third one said that the newest is always the best.

At the moment I've got the 180.44, before that 177.98

Which driver would you recommend?

Lookin' for some help please :)

Greetings and Thanks

Cyb

Good to see you did your research before you posted. I say go with the 177.92 but you can try the others too.

In some Topics I've read that the 177.92 is the best one. Another user said the 178.24 is excellent and a third one said that the newest is always the best.

All of the guys above are right :) Notebooks come in thousands different configurations and one given driver won't work perfect for everyone in the world. Although there are some popular drivers that happen to work very well on big amount of systems and those are exemplary 177.92 and 178.24. You should benchmark the drivers for yourself and see.

Good to see you did your research before you posted. I say go with the 177.92 but you can try the others too.
All of the guys above are right :) Notebooks come in thousands different configurations and one given driver won't work perfect for everyone in the world. Although there are some popular drivers that happen to work very well on big amount of systems and those are exemplary 177.92 and 178.24. You should benchmark the drivers for yourself and see.

Thank you both for your helpful answers, that's very kind of you :P

@Claw: I think I try both drivers, but the 177.92 seems to be very good :)

Greetings :P

Cyb