LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v180.48 Windows Vista 64bit | NVIDIA

mobilenvidia

Guest BX_TECH_GOD
Gives me sound crackle on Farcry 2 where there was none before, and also killed my Blu Ray but thats probably just because I had to use the modded inf.

Gonna switch to the 180.44 WHQL for now and see how it goes.

Hey I got a Asus G71g-A2 with a Blu-ray drive and you're saying that these WHQL drivers won't allow you to play BD anymore? Is this just for these specific drivers or all drivers from laptopvideo2go?

Hey I got a Asus G71g-A2 with a Blu-ray drive and you're saying that these WHQL drivers won't allow you to play BD anymore? Is this just for these specific drivers or all drivers from laptopvideo2go?

Well its only the ones that i have to use a modded inf for as it automatically makes it not be seen as WHQL any more.

Uninstalled old drivers, safe mode ran driver sweeper. Downloaded these drivers with the modded inf and no matter how many times I install when I reboot nothing is installed! I have never encountered this before and tried to install in safe mode to no avail. What do I do?

EDIT: Redownloaded from this site and used the modded inf. It gave me a looping BSOD and even BSOD when I tried to go into safe mode. I had to restore my laptop completely and lost everything.......

Edited by Exostenza

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It driver run fast on 8600M GT. But sometime screen srash when i work with photoshop cs4 or ai cs4.