mobilenvidia

NVIDIA driver v180.48 for Windows Vista 64bit

INF Modified | Make A Donation

Driver Information

• Released By: NVIDIA
  • Driver Version: 180.48
  • Operating System: Windows Vista 64bit
  • Driver Date: 2008-11-12 (YYYY-MM-DD)
  • Driver Size: 48.05MB (MD5: 35eb562c159140a4343bff3ba250c85e)
  • MS WHQL Certificate: True
  • Setup Files Included: True
  • Languages Included: 28

Information Files (1 files supporting 32 models)

* nv_disp.inf supports 32 models:

[DEV_0191] NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX

[DEV_0193] NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS

[DEV_0194] NVIDIA GeForce 8800 Ultra

[DEV_0600] NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS 512

[DEV_0601] NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT

[DEV_0602] NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT

[DEV_0604] NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GX2

[DEV_0605] NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT

[DEV_0606] NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GS

[DEV_0610] NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GSO

[DEV_0611] NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT

[DEV_0612] NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX/9800 GTX+

[DEV_0613] NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX+

[DEV_0614] NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT

[DEV_0622] NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT

[DEV_0623] NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GS

[DEV_0625] NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GSO 512

[DEV_0640] NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT

[DEV_0641] NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT

[DEV_0643] NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT

[DEV_0644] NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GS

[DEV_0645] NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GS

[DEV_065B] NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT

[DEV_05E1] NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280

[DEV_05E2] NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260

[DEV_0860] NVIDIA GeForce 9300

[DEV_0864] NVIDIA GeForce 9300

[DEV_0865] NVIDIA GeForce 9300

[DEV_0868] NVIDIA nForce 760i SLI

[DEV_086A] NVIDIA GeForce 9400

[DEV_086C] NVIDIA GeForce 9300 / nForce 730i

[DEV_086D] NVIDIA GeForce 9200

Support and Disclaimer

Please post any comments, suggestions, questions and other information related to this driver in this thread

Please make use of the Quickstart Guide for installation, the Forums Search function and Frequently Asked Questions before asking any questions.

If you still have a general question and/or problem that is not related with this driver, please post in the Support section.

All NVIDIA drivers hosted at LaptopVideo2Go.com come as a maximum compressed self-extracting 7-ZIP archive for your convenience.

Additionally, reduce the size of your installation by using NVLiTE to rip out unnecessary languages and miscellaneous files without losing any driver features.

Driver size and MD5 numbers may not be accurate due to the driver being repackaged and post not updated.

Make A Donation via PayPal if you find what we do useful and would like to help us pay for hosting these files into the future.

I have noticed that GPU-Z does not show my fan status while running drivers from laptopvideo2go.com If, however, I install the default driver provided by DELL, they show (i can provide that .inf and driver if anyone could take a look at it to see if I just need to modify some settings). I am concerned that this is because the fans are not being properly controlled and read by the driver (A few times running World of Warcraft my GPU has downclocked itself, reporting 102 degrees C (always exactly 102, and it does not change and upclock the GPU until a hard shut down). While I do not actually think it is at 102 C, it still is slightly concerning, and if it occurs with this driver, it will mean that I cannot use any of these drivers on this system :) .

I am currently running a Dell Latitude e6500 with Vista x64 with the Quadro NVS 160M card.

any reply/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

additionally, with NVIDIA system tools installed, I do not have the option to cool or set fans (although i do have the option to over/underclock... lol)

Edited by veritas72

Hi!

I'm new here. I want to update my laptop video driver, but i got a wierd error.

Im running windows vista 64bit. My card is GeForce 9600M GT 512MB.

After i donwloaded the new driver (180.48 64bit) and downloaded the modded nfi, i got this error when i start the setup:

Fatal Error

You are running a 32 bit version of Nvidia uninstaller on a 64 bit system (Binary type I386).

Wrong version of uninstaller. Uninstaller exits now.

Next error when i click to OK:

Setup detected that the operating system in use is not Windows Vista [64-bit].

This setup program and its associated drivers are designed to run only on Wisdows Vista [64-bit].

The installation will be terminated.

The original driver runs fine until its says something about not supported card.

So i don't know how can i solve this. And maybe you guys can help me. :)

P.S.: i tried the 'have disk' method, but that got some error too.

This one is showing up as 180.42 in my System Info. I used driver sweeper (twice) and I'm still getting the same result.

Any thoughts?

In my system it's working perfectly. ASUS G2S GeForce 8600M GT GDDR3 256MB.

Uninstall the driver.

Reboot.

Use the Driver Cleaner NET 3.3.0 [ http://rapidshare.com/files/155061704/DH.D...ET.3300.DVT.rar ]

Select multiple cleaning filters, and choose all nvidia entries. After that, reboot and install the 180.48 again.

Don't forget to use the new INF v3.276!

To be sure, download the Modded INF again.

Best driver 4 Counter-Strike Source: 180.42

Best driver 4 all new games: 180.48

Using with PowerMizer Disabled and RivaTuner v2.20 :)

Hi I have a Gateway P-7811FX with a 9800GTS and I didn't see this card listened , can I install this driver with modified inf anyway ?

Thx

Edited by metalangelbr

Hi I have a Gateway P-7811FX with a 9800GTS and I didn't see this card listened , can I install this driver with modified inf anyway ?

Thx

Yes you can. I have the same laptop and the drivers have installed fine with the older INF file. Haven't had time to test them yet but I was already using the 180.43's so I am not expecting a big boost.

Guest Jonny O

[Please please someone give me info on how to get these latest drivers to overclock in my laptop using riva tuner 2.20.

how? Other drivers have, but why not these latest drivers, none for ages have overclocked. ? help

Hey this driver works great man, I

dang it I didn't finish what I was saying but here is what I was going to say, I didn't bench it yet, but games are running smooth, Ill try and post bechs for everyone,

Hi!

I'm new here. I want to update my laptop video driver, but i got a wierd error.

Im running windows vista 64bit. My card is GeForce 9600M GT 512MB.

After i donwloaded the new driver (180.48 64bit) and downloaded the modded nfi, i got this error when i start the setup:

Fatal Error

You are running a 32 bit version of Nvidia uninstaller on a 64 bit system (Binary type I386).

Wrong version of uninstaller. Uninstaller exits now.

Next error when i click to OK:

Setup detected that the operating system in use is not Windows Vista [64-bit].

This setup program and its associated drivers are designed to run only on Wisdows Vista [64-bit].

The installation will be terminated.

The original driver runs fine until its says something about not supported card.

So i don't know how can i solve this. And maybe you guys can help me. :)

P.S.: i tried the 'have disk' method, but that got some error too.

Hey man did you make sure and download the 64 bit version of the driver and not the 32bit and did you download the modded nvdisp file? for the uninstaller try and use a driver cleaner, if you need more help just post back.

[Please please someone give me info on how to get these latest drivers to overclock in my laptop using riva tuner 2.20.

how? Other drivers have, but why not these latest drivers, none for ages have overclocked. ? help

Hey man try using Ntune 6.02 to overclock your card and remember always do it with the limits. also what gpu are you running?

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index....showtopic=19402

These drivers crash a lot on my machine whilst playing Enemy Territory Quake Wars. I get to see ETQW.exe has stopped responding and in the taskbar notification area I get to see that the display drivers crashed.

In my system it's working perfectly. ASUS G2S GeForce 8600M GT GDDR3 256MB.

Uninstall the driver.

Reboot.

Use the Driver Cleaner NET 3.3.0 [ http://rapidshare.com/files/155061704/DH.D...ET.3300.DVT.rar ]

Select multiple cleaning filters, and choose all nvidia entries. After that, reboot and install the 180.48 again.

Don't forget to use the new INF v3.276!

To be sure, download the Modded INF again.

Best driver 4 Counter-Strike Source: 180.42

Best driver 4 all new games: 180.48

Using with PowerMizer Disabled and RivaTuner v2.20 :)

sorry for the silly question, i am new here..

Where to get the INF v3.276???

No silly questions here, just click on 'modded inf' and download.

No silly questions here, just click on 'modded inf' and download.

o... thx...

i dont know it's already here in the modded inf... i thought i have to find it somewhere else,

cheers, mate!!

no problem , glad to help

Drivers are working fine, however since the 180.xx serie I can't resume from sleep (not hibernate) the screen stays black and the computer does not respond (keyboard is blocked, can't switch on or off the lights for numlock or capslock). I've got a 8700m so if anyone knows where this could come from.

However in the (recent) games, it's a very good drivers :)

Hey DOX

A glitch I'm finding on your stuff that I didnt get from the normal Forcewares was that the on screen display that comes up when i change volume via the remote comes up but doesnt go away for quite a while or change volume, just kind of stutters for about 30 seconds then buggers off. Is there any way for that glitch to go away or not, no biggy just likes the ol conveniences.

On your 180.44 drivers at the mo.

Will give these .48's a go and let ya know.

Edited by Corrosive

Hey DOX

A glitch I'm finding on your stuff that I didnt get from the normal Forcewares was that the on screen display that comes up when i change volume via the remote comes up but doesnt go away for quite a while or change volume, just kind of stutters for about 30 seconds then buggers off. Is there any way for that glitch to go away or not, no biggy just likes the ol conveniences.

On your 180.44 drivers at the mo.

Will give these .48's a go and let ya know.

Gives me sound crackle on Farcry 2 where there was none before, and also killed my Blu Ray but thats probably just because I had to use the modded inf.

Gonna switch to the 180.44 WHQL for now and see how it goes.