LaptopVideo2Go Forums

I Need Best Driver And Best Working Geforce 8600M Gt For Inspiron 1520

Saman3230

Hi,

I Need Best Diver For 8600m GT

My Current Driver Version 7.15.11.7597

Driver version In Dell Web Site 7.15.11.7567 But Some Driver Newer Then Released Please help me

Guys please anyone could help me in this issue. A year ago, I viewed an article in this great site about that I can download any WHQL driver from nvidia.com and install it to my laptop even it is only for desktop . It is something about modifying my inf file or something like that. I tried it by my self and it worked but after a year I forgot how to do it...ANY helP please

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index.php?showtopic=9243

You can also install any driver via have disk method pretending you have a card that's listed in the driver inf.

is there any way to install drivers from nvidia.com without modifying any thing and install them without any problem to my Go 8600GT ? I know there's a way, but i don't remember, it allows me to install the latest nvidia drivers to my laptop

try 180.70, heard good things about it already, especially from Coverts hard work in benching...

Hi, I Download And Install This Driver And Any Driver From this

When Installing Driver Error Messege SHow Me :

http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=3047095

Please Help Me.

yea you have to put the modded inf in the extracted driver folder, replace the original inf, and everything should then work...

I have installed the driver as you described after downloading. But I have a question, When we edit the driver,

won't it damage notebook or hurt the VGA?

yea you have to put the modded inf in the extracted driver folder, replace the original inf, and everything should then work...

I have installed the driver as you described after downloading. But I have a question, When we edit the driver,

won't it damage notebook or hurt the VGA?

No. Only overclocking is somewhat risky.

The easiest option may be via Nvidia Control Panel.

agreed, if you go to nvidia site and click on the download drivers link, at the bottom will be a download for nvidia system tools 6.03. download and install, accept the end user license agreement after install, and then you can overclock. start small to ensure your temps arent terrible (over 90c), and if they arent you can use my overclock speeds (i have the same card - 660/1030/1320) as a guide.

Edited by coolcop06