LaptopVideo2Go Forums
mobilenvidia

v180.70 Windows Vista 32bit | NVIDIA

nightwolf314

Thank you. I'm really looking forward to playing this and prince of persia. Doesnt look like my laptop can handle gta 4.

btw garyhook, thats a real beast u got there.

Andrew55

Actually im quite sure it will handle it. Not maxing it out or anything but it should run ok.

Guest JayDee
These drivers caused me to have a "hardware malfunction" BSOD in Vista. My daughter was playing Purble Place when it happened, not the most demanding game :) . Until the BSOD, I had exceptional performance with these in WiC and TR Anniversary. Shame they crashed....

Reboot in safe mode, Roll back driver.

nightwolf314

tsk tsk. All the wait for this!

Guest Vizz

is normal that my 8600M GS on a samsung r700 with T8300 reach the temp of 105°C when playing cod:waw?

probably of this, every few minutes with this game it begins lagging for about 10 seconds, then i can play normally again for another few minutes.

next time i'll do some tests with rivatuner

Guest Guest

Works really nice on my Acer 5930 ( 9600M GT 512 DDR3 no OC). Nice improvement under Mass effect and dead space. Will try GTA 4 soon. Thanx guys.

good temps 95°C full and 50°idle. I was on v176.20 when i received my laptop.

Guest Guest

Can someone help me with the Digital Vibrance? After I install this drivers, it says I have DirectX version 8.1 and digital Vibrance dont work. My desktop and games looks so plain and lifeless with out it. I have vista ultimate 32bit and a 8600m GS on a HP notebook.

nightwolf314

worst drivers ever. nothing but bugs.......and for the guy with the 105c temp, use a thermal paste on your gpu and processor. i used the OCZ thermal freeze.

Trustdesa

Yes quote you! (for Thermal Paste)

Someone have tested this driver on 8600M GT? Work Good?

Thanks!

Bye

nightwolf314

/\/\/\/\

Edited by nightwolf314

Guest MonkeyMhz

When I get GTAIV if it doesent run well and its riddled with bugs and rockstar doesent have a patch, ill start patching it myself. lol.

9600xt
Works really nice on my Acer 5930 ( 9600M GT 512 DDR3 no OC). Nice improvement under Mass effect and dead space. Will try GTA 4 soon. Thanx guys.

good temps 95°C full and 50°idle. I was on v176.20 when i received my laptop.

95° on full load???? you are crazy??? i'm at 80-85 max with the same notebook..... you must have some problems....

Danielgc90

Hello everyone!

I´m having a problem with this driver. I own an dell xps m1330 and when I installed this driver mi ventilator started going crazy turning itself on and off very very frequently... This is very annoying!! I have the same problem with 179.13 and 180.48 all for vista 32-bit... Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem? Many thanks!!

Danielgc90
on xps m1330,

resume from sleep does not work

your ventilator works normally?? Mine goes on and off like madness!!

Edited by Danielgc90

Demonkunga

Hey guys, I installed this driver and rebooted and such, then my internet wouldn't work and I was getting 50+ CPU usage from the svchost.exe that controls internet related things.

I'm running nVidia GeForce 8400M GS. Now I'm kinda scared to install the driver again or any other drivers. :\

squallzell

Love these drivers :) . On my xps m1530 8600m gt Gddr3 I got a 3dmark06 score or 6214 :)

fedex

Because it does not work l' modernization! I have a GeForce 8400M GS v156.66 I open me the istallazione program and then he jams and he says that he does not find the driver compatible with running hardware. What I can make? Is others driver video? Help me!!

kinginthahood
Yes quote you! (for Thermal Paste)

Someone have tested this driver on 8600M GT? Work Good?

Thanks!

Bye

Works fine @ my XPS M1530, temps doesn't seem to increaso a lot and performance is a little bit better.

grtz

TES_Master

Hm---don't want to waste your time with these simple questions but better i ask now than afterwards-when my laptop chrashed again^^

-- works it with my 8600m gt mobile? (think so)

-- use at the moment the 179.14 driver --- Fra cry works FINE - do this driver increase the fps etc. ?

-- stable with everything else?

GREAT THANKS!

(if there are probs i think i stay at 179.14)

Guest Bartju93
Because it does not work l' modernization! I have a GeForce 8400M GS v156.66 I open me the istallazione program and then he jams and he says that he does not find the driver compatible with running hardware. What I can make? Is others driver video? Help me!!

you need modified inf in the first post! read the faqs first before posting.

enigmagnetic

Anyone get this to work on a Toshiba with an 8700m? I can't seem to get it to run smoothly. I get tons of artifacts while playing and not playing games. My GPU runs hot with these too which makes it worse.

Guest relaxo

the NVSZ.INF works on my Sony AW 11S/B (9600M GT), I'm installing the drivers right. Hopefully they will fix the issue of disabling the external monitor when the lid is closed.