LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Installing drivers from nvidia.com direct to my laptop

Guest hamodi

Guys please anyone could help me in this issue. A year ago, I viewed an article in this great site about that I can download any WHQL driver from nvidia.com and install it to my laptop even it is only for desktop . It is something about modifying my inf file or something like that. I tried it by my self and it worked but after a year I forgot how to do it...ANY helP please

• 2 months later...
Guys please anyone could help me in this issue. A year ago, I viewed an article in this great site about that I can download any WHQL driver from nvidia.com and install it to my laptop even it is only for desktop . It is something about modifying my inf file or something like that. I tried it by my self and it worked but after a year I forgot how to do it...ANY helP please

Just download the video drivers from this website. they have modified inf's, everything you need. nvidia are only now starting to jack-up their notebook drivers will take a while.