LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Tomb Raider Underworld

HunterxD

HEYY people!! I instaled TRU, but when i start the game, it crash, i thing is beacause the driver of my videocard (Nvidia geforce go 7300) I need help to find the recentrly driver for my videocard!! Help please!!

PS: Sorry my bad english, im portuguese i i dont know speak english!!

I've got another problem. when i'm in the menu of tru everything works fine. then the vid plays where the house gets burned... and then comes the loading screen. and this takes forever... just lagging. waited more then 10 minutes till i was ingame and then every 5 sec or so its just lagging. i aborted the next loading screen (where it says eidos presents...) after 20 mins because it was at some 0.2 fps or so. i have a mobile 7900gs and 2gb ram and i'm using vista32 with Dox's Custom 180.70 but former drivers had the same issue. the issue is also independant from resolution and/or effect settings. someone has an idea?

• 2 weeks later...