LaptopVideo2Go Forums

8600m gt overclock

Kamikaze08

hi,

sorry for bad english im german (wenn deutsche hier sind die mir helfen könnten wäre besser ^^)

i need help for overclock my 8600m gt.

my system:

samsung r700 aura t5750 raiisa

intel core duo 2ghz

ram 4gb

8600m gt

i have rivatuner. here the standard clocks:

standard 2d:

core clock: 169

shader clock: 338

memory clock: 100

low power 3d:

core:275

shader:550

memory: 301

performance 3d:

core 475

shader:950

memory:702

i use the driver 180.48

mfg

Edited by Kamikaze08

What's the problem? Just increase the clocks by 20-30 MHz and benchmark to check if it's stable. We've also got a German section on the forum.

hi ich will wissen wie ich die werte besser einstellen soll. cod 4 läuft zb nicht ganz flüssig.

deswegen wollt ichs mit overclocken versuchen.

mfg

What's the problem? Just increase the clocks by 20-30 MHz and benchmark to check if it's stable. We've also got a German section on the forum.

increase all clocks 20-30mhz (standard2d,low 3d,perform 3d)?

increase all clocks 20-30mhz (standard2d,low 3d,perform 3d)?

I have overclocked only Performance 3D mode, as this is the mode is used for demanding games.

Low 3D is most likely greyed out, but if it is active you may want to overclock it aswell.

I have also set the Standard 2D clocks to minimum for energy saving.

Ofcourse, after you overclock by 20-30 and make sure it's stable you can continue overclocking by another 20-30 MHz.

I have overclocked only Performance 3D mode, as this is the mode is used for demanding games.

Low 3D is most likely greyed out, but if it is active you may want to overclock it aswell.

I have also set the Standard 2D clocks to minimum for energy saving.

Ofcourse, after you overclock by 20-30 and make sure it's stable you can continue overclocking by another 20-30 MHz.

hey ok i have overclocked but when i reboot my laptop its not overclocked. how can i save the overclock. i use rivatuner.

mfg

You have to turn on the option called "Apply overclocking at Windows startup".

hmm ok i have overclocked in perform 3d core,shaders and memory all 40mhz more but the performance is not better...i have in 3dmark test 4884 3dmark points.

mfg

Then overclock even more :)
d

Claw, i have Acer 5920G, 8600 MGT and T7500 2,2 GHz - win XP-32

1. about the limit of VGA temperatur, I'm not overclock my card, but after played games about 1 hour, temp reach 102 degree celcius, is that is safe (not burn my card). head

2. Is there are some aplication or software to monitor VGA and CPU Temp while playing games so i can montoring it every second, or maybe can give some alarm or sign when the temp. going high.

3. What is turbocache? is that important? how to enable it because after reinsatalling form Vista to XP, the turbocache is turned off

Edited by meruyantoro