LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Desperatly needing help for my low fps

Guest matt

Hey guys, im pretty rubbish with computers and iv been playing css for 2 years. Iv had perfect connection and no lag for 2 years, now all of a sudden iv moved my computer to a different room, and when i load it up i have a ping of 40, and an fps reading of under 12..

im really rubbish with computers so if anyone can help, please contact me! thanks!

What are your system specs and which nvidia driver are you using?

What are your system specs and which nvidia driver are you using?

Of course that's always a good thing to know, but since he says that he's been playing it for 2 years, I doubt it has anything to do with his system spec.

If you're on wireless, then it should be obvious.....walls are blocking, etc. etc.

If you're on a cable however, then it's starting to get strange.....maybe you.....screwed up something inside it while moving it?

• 3 weeks later...

hey everyone. I have question abouth GTA 4. I have asus X57Vseries with intel centrino 2.4gh, geforce 9650 ant 4gb ram and I cant Play the game even in low setings, what can i da? I bue this PC to play games expecialy GTA 4.