LaptopVideo2Go Forums

ATI HD3870 (M88XT) MXM $258 �186

__-_-_-__

I think you would like this...

Here:

http://www.pugetsystems.com/store/item.php?cat=Video+Card&id=5652&com=d41d8cd9

you can buy a ATI HD3870 (M88XT) MXM Graphics Card for $257.95, about 185€

The card is the same as in the Flexitronics (Arima) W840DI aka OCZ Whitebook and it's mxm type III. It's known to work in some previous Alienwares and it also works in some Clevos.

Edited by __-_-_-__

I think you would like this...

Here:

http://www.pugetsystems.com/store/item.php?cat=Video+Card&id=5652&com=d41d8cd9

you can buy a ATI HD3870 (M88XT) MXM Graphics Card for $257.95, about 185€

The card is the same as in the Flexitronics (Arima) W840DI aka OCZ Whitebook and it's mxm type III. It's known to work in some previous Alienwares and it also works in some Clevos.

Shop only ships to USA and CANADA.

Shop only ships to USA and CANADA.

I asked for shipping to Portugal and I bought one. there are also many other sellers, you only have to ask them. This was the only site that I could find a link to the mxm card.

I asked for shipping to Portugal and I bought one. there are also many other sellers, you only have to ask them. This was the only site that I could find a link to the mxm card.

Who are these sellers? I asked them to ship to UK. They refused.

Who are these sellers? I asked them to ship to UK. They refused.

that's strange.

sellers?

OCZ, Alienware, AVA Direct, CyberPower, Dark Smiley Systems, DigitalStorm Online, Hypersonic PC, Killer Notebooks, Maingear, PCs for Everyone, Puget Systems, R & J Technology, RK Computers, Xotic PC, Ahtec Systems, Cizmo, Cyber-System

certainly some of them will sell and ship to UK. some of them are in Europe, at least one in UK if I can remember.

that's strange.

sellers?

OCZ, Alienware, AVA Direct, CyberPower, Dark Smiley Systems, DigitalStorm Online, Hypersonic PC, Killer Notebooks, Maingear, PCs for Everyone, Puget Systems, R & J Technology, RK Computers, Xotic PC, Ahtec Systems, Cizmo, Cyber-System

certainly some of them will sell and ship to UK. some of them are in Europe, at least one in UK if I can remember.

Hi who off them did you ask?

Hi who off them did you ask?

Ahtec, because I bought my notebook from them

• 5 weeks later...

Hello All,

I am, interested in picking up one of these cards. I called Puget Systems but they told me they don't sell them individually, only with systems. Does anyone have information on purchasing these cards individually?

Thanks

Guest guest1456246

That's completly stupid because the notebook that they sell that uses that card is crossfire capable. you CAN buy one to upgrade the notebook. I known people who did that!