LaptopVideo2Go Forums

I need n_disp for GTA 4 driver patch (ge force 9500M GS

Dabel

It's coming sooner or later...

It wont let me install this new driver.

I added %NVIDIA_G73.DEV_0398.1% = nv_NV3x, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0398 along with NVIDIA_G73.DEV_0398.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce Go 7600". Same as always, but upon installation I'm getting "The system has not been modified.", leaving me with two options, "Restart now" and "Restart later".

I've done this multiple times, it has always worked and I'm not doing anything wrong here. People are saying this new patch improves the framerate in GTA IV, which exactly is what I'm looking for (getting 4-7 fps on average with lowest possible settings applied - nvidia cp and windows fully optimized), so this is pretty goddamn annoying. Just typical.

Searching on the error leaves me with nothing to go on as I've already tried those things, such as system restore, formatting the harddrive and using driver sweeper and safe mode. Nothing works.

Buying GTA IV, what a mistake.

I added %NVIDIA_G73.DEV_0398.1% = nv_NV3x, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0398 along with NVIDIA_G73.DEV_0398.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce Go 7600". Same as always, but upon installation I'm getting "The system has not been modified.", leaving me with two options, "Restart now" and "Restart later".

I've done this multiple times, it has always worked and I'm not doing anything wrong here. People are saying this new patch improves the framerate in GTA IV, which exactly is what I'm looking for (getting 4-7 fps on average with lowest possible settings applied - nvidia cp and windows fully optimized), so this is pretty goddamn annoying. Just typical.

Searching on the error leaves me with nothing to go on as I've already tried those things, such as system restore, formatting the harddrive and using driver sweeper and safe mode. Nothing works.

i'm waiting for the modded drivers from here,

and ye i am starting to think i wasted my money on gta4, even if they fix the invisible textures for me, i doubt i will be able to run it at a decent fps

i was looking forward to this game too

Edited by axis09

Guest Hubytheone
No need to whine, it won't make it come quicker. :)

I modified the nvdisp.ini it permit to install 180.84 drivers... I play a few minutes and i think it is not better... I hope the moded inf will come soon.

If you can't wait, then use this:

http://www.driverheaven.net/nvmodtool.php

xD what`s the point of waiting? this software is awesome , thx a lot man !!!!

just been curious, what will be the difference betwen the mod ini that gives the soft v/s the mods inis that are posted on this forum??

thx again nd have nice day xD

Edited by Irlu

The minimum requirements graphic wise was a 7900 desktop graphic card. Of course its going to be a mistake if your running a GO7600...

no offense.

• 1 year later...