LaptopVideo2Go Forums

general card model issue

can ekeler

Hi!, Acer Aspire 5930G AS5930G-582G25MN I am using this leptop but I have a big problem about my graphic card.The

problem is I could not find the exact drivers for it I download 180.70 version from http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/drivers and

in windows Xp my graphic card memory 512 instead of 256mb and this causes problems please help me to find the drivers.

:)

A driver can not physically change amount of GPU's memory. Windows' built-in diagnostics tools are not reliable, you should use some external software like GPU-Z.

to change the amount of GPU memory that you can use you will have to enter the BIOS and select it. although i dont think you will have this option for your system.

When installing the driver you will need to download the modified inf file as well. then copy the modified inf file to the driver folder. then once this is done you can run setup.

cool!?

to change the amount of GPU memory that you can use you will have to enter the BIOS and select it. although i dont think you will have this option for your system.

When installing the driver you will need to download the modified inf file as well. then copy the modified inf file to the driver folder. then once this is done you can run setup.

cool!?

In bios I read my graphic card memory 256 mb but In windows as I said before I read memory as a 512 mb and I downloaded modified

inf as well.I don't know what to do every person which have this model laptop has a problem the finding the correct graphic

card driver for windows xp please help me. :)

Are you referring to turbocache by chance? Where do you get this message (that you have 512mb)?

Are you referring to turbocache by chance? Where do you get this message (that you have 512mb)?

I see this message in my windows properties.I will put some pictures as soon as possible.

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/4649/adapterer3.jpg this picture not from my laptop but it is similar in this screen I see my memory as 512 mb .