LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v180.84 Windows Vista 32bit | NVIDIA

mobilenvidia

That's just not called for. We are providing a free service here and would appreciate civil bahavour.

Give it some time and it will be working, as we are all very busy. If you are still not happy then you could modify the drivers yourself.

Thank you.

I agree with you on him behaving bad here, but i don't agree with We are providing a free service

:) If it is true, then why do I see konter and google ads everywhere on this site? :)

You gotta think before you speak. :P

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zipper

• wook

• Andrew55

• Franzuu

Top Posters In This Topic

Super members and moderators don?t get paid for doing what they do here... so yes we are providing a free service.

The web hosting is not free unfortunately. With over 55 million hits to the site and literally hundreds of terabytes download per month www.laptopvideo2go.com needs to have advertising to pay for the domain name, FTP storage and bandwidth usage. Lv2go does not pass on these charges to its users, so I believe that this is a free site. Do members/ guests pay for what they get from this site? Then is that not free??

Benched the driver - pretty mediocre, at 176.92 level but PhysX works.

Works perfect with my Satego x200 21u with Geforce 8700m.

I used original *.inf and copied the needed data in it as you can see here:

%NVIDIA_G84.DEV_0406.1% = nv_G8x, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0406

%NVIDIA_G84.DEV_0409.1% = nv_G8x, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0409&SUBSYS_FF001179 <-----

%NVIDIA_G84.DEV_040A.1% = nv_G8x, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_040A

Best driver vor me so far,

3dmark06 is now nearly as smooth as in WinXP!

Dual Monitor works

Suspend & Resume works

No Bluescreens

No words about Performance now because 3dmark06 is running without modded inf in 1280x768 while Drivers with mod. inf are running in 1280x854.

But i will test later with ext. Monitor.

So far, good Work, Nvidia!

I'm a real noob concerning all that stuff. Can you explain me the complete procedure please ?

Or, will the 8700M appear in the next fixed inf. ?

It should already be in the modified inf - just like all other mobile cards..

thanks guys for help, while driver is installed, it takes longer then normal and after restart i dont have nvidia panel anywhere, just some older one and i can barely set something there, also it crashes soon or later when trying to change something, any solution to that?

Are you getting an error message, if so what?

Hi there.I can't install this last version of the drivers too.I had no problem with the previous one (180.70) using the inf file as described in FAQ.When i try to install this version,everything seems to be doing fine,i get a message that the installation finishes,but when i reboot i still have the old drivers! Any suggestions?

Just tried installing these now.

Fail :) bummer.

System not modified.

Ah well.

Super members and moderators don’t get paid for doing what they do here... so yes we are providing a free service.

The web hosting is not free unfortunately. With over 55 million hits to the site and literally hundreds of terabytes download per month www.laptopvideo2go.com needs to have advertising to pay for the domain name, FTP storage and bandwidth usage. Lv2go does not pass on these charges to its users, so I believe that this is a free site. Do members/ guests pay for what they get from this site? Then is that not free??

i think this forum should start banning guest and make them register.

Guest vroonvroon

I have been using this site for a few years and Id just like to thank you for the work you do, to anyone who says otherwise go ###### yourself you dumb fuckers. These guys do this for people in their spare time and without them I would have to use Dell's driver releases from 8 months ago. So thanks guys

Keep up the good work.

Apologies for all the naysayers and pedantics out there. It's just their nature to destroy and unfortunately they have a very loud and annoying squeal at times.

The silent majority is highly appreciative of your efforts, and I urge you not to give thought to such people, but think on the 3+ million hits you get a day as a more representative snapshot of global appreciation of your works.

(Now if I can only get NvPVEnc.ax into GraphEditPlus...)

:) Just want to let you guys know this site has been a god send to me I have a gateway P-6831FX dont get me wrong but its a great gaming notebook but gateway never updates their drivers anyway any drivers I have downloaded from this site with the modded inf works great some have issues but what program/drivers dont anyway ty again for those that b**** about the not working and saying bad stuff about this site then they need to try and I dare them to try to find a site that is FREE to find drivers for their laptop GPUs take care a loyal fan/member even tho this is my first post lol!!!

9700M GTS isn't on the list but i'll see if i can track down the INF info for it and report back if it works...

I get the same, it wasn't modified. Nvidia.com doesn't have 180.84 to download. Latest is 180.48.

beztytuuwe2.jpg

Edited by Squall_Rinoa89

I agree with you on him behaving bad here, but i don't agree with We are providing a free service

:) If it is true, then why do I see konter and google ads everywhere on this site? :)

You gotta think before you speak. :P

Haha I can't believe how ungrateful some people are. You are just as worse as him to say that. I don't see you paying anything, and I certainly am not. Anyone else paying? Are you even paying when u click the adds? NO! You think before you speak! Because all you did there is show how ungrateful of an idiot you truly are!

Heya guys.

doesn't the 180 drivers give big heat issues???

I have GTA IV and it plays good sometimes it lags, but do this drivers help run gta smoothly and if so does it have heat issues??

Installation 180.84 Driver

1) Download this Driver

2) Download and owervrite this INF File

Yeah that works fine. Earlier I tried the download linked next to the modded inf and got nowhere (system not modified), but grabbing from nVidia and using the modded inf works perfectly.

Now it's time for some testing.

Hey mods, and chance you could delete all the posts related to whether or not the site is free? There's so many that it's getting in the way of useful stuff relating to the drivers. Luckily I had the patience to read through them all otherwise I wouldn't have seen the post I just quoted....

*update*

Tested NFS undercover and FarCry2. Both work really well and play with smooth frames. Quite happy with these.

*update 2* Ok maybe not so good with NFS undercover. Hitting a wall makes the game play at frames per minute. Gone back to official 180.48

Thanks guys.

Edited by Frosty the Snowman

Guest rickysh09

sir,

the problem is persisting.. plz update the drivers soon...

"the system has not been modified"....

i ve 960m0m gt graphics card.... i ve installed the inf also.. but stil the problem is there..

plz resolve soon

That's just not called for. We are providing a free service here and would appreciate civil bahavour.

Give it some time and it will be working, as we are all very busy. If you are still not happy then you could modify the drivers yourself.

Thank you.

hey are u guys working on 8700m gt card? i really need drivers for my laptop :) my sli dont work on gta 4 and graphic are real bad :)

help plz

thx

Didn't get any output via HDMI on my HP - just like every driver past 176.92.