• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zipper

• wook

• Andrew55

• Franzuu

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tried those drivers on the ones here with modified inf and all give me the system is not modified.

The dox beta worked but that didn't fix my invisible textures in GTA4 and i had no NVIDIA control panel

did u read my above post? also nvidia control panel is not present in right click, but is present in the windows control panel

yes but you can make it appear in the right click by when you access the control panel through the control panel mmmm anyways go to options in the nvidia control panel and click on add desktop context menu cause I had the exact prob hope this is of any use to anybody take care!!! :)

The Control Panel may be there, just missing shortcut (at least here).

There is another way to do it after you have the drivers installed and everything working ok go to the drivers that are on this forum extract to desktop then open folder and click on the control panel icon it will ask ofcoarse advanced or basic then whe you do access it you can go to the options and do what I stated above let me know the out come take it easy and these drivers once working work slick thanks for all the help everyone later!!!

reinstalled dox vista 180.84 have the control panel and gta iv textures

I have been using this site for a few years and Id just like to thank you for the work you do, to anyone who says otherwise go ###### yourself you dumb fuckers. These guys do this for people in their spare time and without them I would have to use Dell's driver releases from 8 months ago. So thanks guys

It?s good to see some people appreciate what is done here. A lot of people doing massive amounts of work with drivers, plus behind the scenes with web maintenance and improvements

It’s good to see some people appreciate what is done here. A lot of people doing massive amounts of work with drivers, plus behind the scenes with web maintenance and improvements

I just install this on my laptop with 8600m gs, but the geforce showing my directX version as 8.1 instead it should be directx 10 since I am using the vista.

Any ideas? :)

can you define what you mean by the 'geforce'? Also go into dxdiag and see what is displayed there.

hey guys, just wondering if anyone has had problems recovering from sleep mode with these drivers, on the 8600m GS more specifically. i haven't been able to use any of the 180.xx drivers as of yet. . . hoping this one is a winner.

thanks for your hard work, and any help anyone can lend.

hey guys, just wondering if anyone has had problems recovering from sleep mode with these drivers, on the 8600m GS more specifically. i haven't been able to use any of the 180.xx drivers as of yet. . . hoping this one is a winner.

thanks for your hard work, and any help anyone can lend.

Not sure about the 8600M, but it works fine from sleep mode with mine on an 8700M. Wireless is fine as well, but only since I updated to the latest wireless driver for my rig which is linked in one of the other forums on this site.

Edited by Frosty the Snowman

driver sucks! doesnt save my graphics configuration in GTA IV. always starts in max resolution, and performance is worst than 180.70. i have a 9650m gt 1gb

The only problem I'm having with it is not being able to use the do not scale function in clone view.

this driver gave me 200 points drop in 3dmark06 and also drop framerate in fc2 :/

I'm stil looking for good driver for my 9600m gt....

It fails miserably in benchmarks compared to its predecessors.

Not recommended for GTAIV despite it's download page on Nvidia's site. Doesn't save graphical settings, meaning you must re-apply all setting every time you start the game.

Also note that I get better performance with 179.14 on GTAIV and CoD4.

most likely 179.14 is also best performance for me. I think I have to come back to it.

No problems with 8600M in the games ? Because 180.48 was not very good for this graphic card ...

No scroll lagging like 180.70 !!!

And no BSOD (GPU failure) unlike 180.70, but i need more time to ensure !

Just download the modded inf and put it in the directory where you installled the driver. goodluck