LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v180.84 Windows Vista 32bit | NVIDIA

mobilenvidia

Just download the modded inf and put it in the directory where you installled the driver. goodluck

This driver work whit myvideo cards (9500M GS) very good. Its working perfectly in GTA IV

there is big performance increase but: the control panel show me DX 8.1 ? Why?

And is this driver safety for my GPU? Becasue my colling is very noisy now.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zipper

• wook

• Andrew55

• Franzuu

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried to install these driver's (yes i moded the ini filie) 8600m GS and had an error, "System not being able to modify"...

And My nvidia control panel show's me that i have dx 8,1 lol altho im playing games with dx 9 all the way..

Anyway Thanks guys for modding the ini file for us probly aint hard(easy) but anyway thanks save's me time lol.

ok guys... If you are still having trouble installing the driver, download driver from here: http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_gtaiv_downloads.html

use the modified inf providied at top of page, or here: modifid inf

worked fine now, thanks.

Is it good to open the search window on vista, search for ""nvidia" and delete everything that comes up after you have uninstalled the old drier to install the new one? To make sure there is nothing remaining. I am asking this because a number of things come up when you do a search for "nvidia" even after you uninstall the driver from the control panel and even after you run the program "ccleaner" (which deletes all the unnecessary things on your pc)

Installed the drivers, works very good! :)

Left4Dead and Team Fortress 2 runs almost Perfectly now! :)

Videocard is 8600M GS 512MB

has anybody with an 8600M or similar tried these with prince of persia?

hmm... i wouldnt take notice of it. vista will most certianly be running DX10. Its just misinformation which unfortuinately happens often with nvidia dates versions etc.

sorry, for the post above. missclicked.

I can't install any drivers. I have a samsung madril with a 9600M GT. Whenever i try to install drivers i get a message like:

Could not find any drivers that are compatible with the current hardware"

any ideas?

sorry, for the post above. missclicked.

I can't install any drivers. I have a samsung madril with a 9600M GT. Whenever i try to install drivers i get a message like:

Could not find any drivers that are compatible with the current hardware"

any ideas?

read the above maybe? This whole thread is about ur question. First read then ask.

Link fixed, this re-release is proving to be hard work for an identical release, except now we have an international version

Does anyone experience memory parity check failure with 180 drivers? I have 8600Gt and after installing any of the 180 series drivers OS started to freeze once for 5 minutes and sometimes apeared blue screen with hardware failure message(quite simmilar to blue screen of death). Ater Instaling 17x back those problems diseapeared....

Hey there,

will there be a modded INF for the 8600M GT.

I bought GTA4 and now Iám so frustrated cause I can´t play it.

At the moment Iám usind the 180.70 DOX modded.

But i have texture failures with that one...

Anybody knows?!

Please..... HELP :)

Thanks for answering...

Tel my guys, why my 8700m GT SLI is always "unsupported". What should I do to enyoj any increase of texture while playing GTA IV on my laptop?

Edited by mewaser

acer 5930g with 9600m gt, for me now, with the second 8international) release now works great this driver, i noticed a big boost in codwaw respect the first release... now i'm very happy with this drivers

acer 5930g with 9600m gt, for me now, with the second 8international) release now works great this driver, i noticed a big boost in codwaw respect the first release... now i'm very happy with this drivers

I've git the same acer as you but after that driver every game slowing down....

EDIT 1:

I replaced the inf file, tried to install the setup.exe, but at the end of installation of the driver I got that msg saying that the system has not been modified and still running the old driver... I got a 8400M GS here.

Did someone got that problem and made it work later? How? Any ideas?

EDIT 2: Something that might help the "diagnosis:"

I just deleted the nv_disp.inf of the driver instalation folder and I had the same error. "System has not been modified...". So its definitely a problem at the inf file and my graphic card (8400M GS). Any ideas?

EDIT 3

ok guys... If you are still having trouble installing the driver, download driver from here: http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_gtaiv_downloads.html

use the modified inf providied at top of page, or here: modifid inf

WORKED NOW! Thanks wook!

Edited by daviromao

OK let's try these out, cos now on GTAIV aint having no fun.. :)

have noticed that with the new release of this driver 180.84, using 3Dmark 06 has a SLi graph showing usage.

SLi.jpg

Today my computer was on battery power and it went to sleep after 1 hour - and strangely enough it woke up completel normally from sleep. Yet when it goes to sleep by closing lid - i get a black screen

Any ideas anyone

I am using the 180.84 driver